Visit our sponsors
Mark your calendar with these dates and look forward to an exciting year! Members should plan to attend. Meetings are held at the County Office building on Expo Drive unless noted elsewhere. Public and guests are more than welcome to attend our events unless otherwise noted. MCLA is working to protect and enhance the quality of area lakes and watersheds for the benefit of all in our community.
Manitowoc County Office Complex, Room 300
4319 Expo Drive, Manitowoc
Meetings are at 6:30pm
2020 Meetings & Speakers:
Tentative meeting date: August 27, 2020
read our COVID-19 Statement
2020 meeting dates:
- 2/27/2020 | meeting minutes
- Ice Fishing Manitowoc County Lakes: Clint Ward will discuss the latest trend in technology and ice fishing methods that have occurred in recent years. A life long resident of Manitowoc County and avid fisherman, he will discuss ice fishing opportunities on area lakes.
- Your Food Choices and Water Quality: Representatives from SLO Farmers Co-op, a producer marketing cooperative in northeastern Wisconsin, will speak on farm practices that protect water quality and reduce carbon emissions. Helping to connect the dots with the positive environmental impact of creating a micro-market for local farm products.
- Conservation Congress: Larry Bonde, currently state Chairman of the Conservation Congress, will talk about the role the Congress plays in advising DNR and the Natural Resource Board on Fish & Game laws and other conservation issues. He will also discuss proposals or up-coming questions on the Public Hearings scheduled for April and held in every County of the State.
- 4/23/2020 [canceled]
- 6/25/2020 [canceled]
- 8/27/2020 [subject to change]
- October Banquet (date and location TBA)
Meetings & Speaker Series Archive: