You are viewing our mobile site – view full site.
Visit our sponsors
Sy Lake News
Hosted by the Larrabee Sportsman’s Club at their club on Harpt’s Lake Cocktails at 6:00, dinner at 7:00 followed by program:. “The Wisconsin Lakes Partnership and the Lake Leaders Institute”
MCLA Annual Banquet Friday 10/13/2023
16306 Harpt Lake Rd, Mishicot, WI
by Eric Olson, Director at Extension Lakes
Cocktails at 6:00, dinner at 7:00 followed by program:.
Click on the maps to enlarge. Bathymetric Map based on 1964 Wisconsin DNR data. Watershed map courtesy of Manitowoc County Soil and Water Conservation Department. New! Zoom in even closer with this new interactive watershed mapping tool.
About Sy Lake
- Last Reported Condition: Fair read more
- Features: None; private lake.
- Restrictions: Littering, motorboat prohibition, noise levels, rafts, piers, ski jumps, slow-no-wake areas, slow-no-wake hours, swimming regulations, water skiing restrictions. Town of Schleswig | Wisconsin boating handbook
- Surface Area: 13 acres
- Depth: Max 31′
- Bottom: 0% sand, 1% gravel, 0% rock, 99% muck
- Shorelength: .82 mi
- Type of Lake: Seepage.
- Lat/Long: 43.95839660, -87.94410610
Aquatic Invasive Species Threats
- None documented.
- Fish present: Largemouth Bass and Panfish common, Northern Pike present.
- Open All Year
- Panfish: Daily bag limit 25. No min length.
- Catfish: Daily bag limit 10. No min length.
- Open May 6, 2023 – March 3, 2024:
- Largemouth/smallmouth bass: 14″ Limit 5.
- Northern Pike: 26″ Limit 2.
- Walleye: 15″ Limit 5.
- Motor Trolling is allowed with up to 3 hooks, baits, or lures, per angler.
- View Sy Lake fishing regulations on DNR website and familiarize yourself with Wisconsin fishing: WDNR Hook & Line Guide
- Consumption Advisory: General Manitowoc County/Mercury. Click here.
Stocking and DNR Surveys
- DNR Fish Stocking Data: No stocking data on file.
- DNR Fishing Survey Report: No report on file.
Condition: FAIR (2007)
- Most recent 5-Year Average Trophic State: 58/Eutrophic
The average summer trophic state for the last several years was 58 (Eutrophic) and was determined using satellite water clarity observations data.
- No current secchi disk data available.
- No current TSI graph available.
Based on Wisconsin DNR data